For almost 30 years, École Shakespeare has relied on francization to ensure the success of its partners. This training introduces newcomers to Quebec culture and helps them develop a sense of belonging to their region. The courses are tailored to include key terms and simulations that relate to the employee’s daily work.
FIND OUT MORE
- Training in small groups (2 to 4 participants) or individually
- Reference to the immediate environment (professional and personal)
- Emphasis on terminology, security protocols and procedures used within the company
- Specific study of Quebec phonetics, accent, and pronunciation
Optimize your investment by assessing the language skills of potential candidates. It will help your organization facilitate the selection process and enable you to make an informed hiring decision.
Do you want to engage in international business activities? Have you thought about the linguistic adaptation of your business documents?
Communication is at the heart of the business world and represents your company at all levels: from internal to global exchanges. École Shakespeare offers a complete translation service for your various projects.
FIND OUT MORE
Our fast turnaround time makes us an efficient solution. Our team of language experts specializes in understanding the key characteristics and terminologies of your specific industry. Our in-depth knowledge of various industries allows us to adapt our methods to your needs.
The Shakespeare Difference
+ 25 years of experience
Since its founding in 1994, the Shakespeare School has trained adult professionals in private and public sector companies.
- Bilingualism assessment
- Teaching materials
- Attendance report
- Quality control
- Final evaluation and certificate of studies
- Tax exemption*
+ of 50 trainers
University graduates, trained in adult education in the business world, and approved by Emploi Québec.
- Ordre des CPA du Québec
- Ordre des ingénieurs du Québec
* English and French training are tax-exempt, however, any language training in another language is taxable.